Please enter your phone number and get link to download the app.
Last Updated: 8th December 2022
BY USING THE PLATFORM OR BY OTHERWISE GIVING US YOUR INFORMATION, IT SHALL BE DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO THE PRACTICES AND POLICIES OUTLINED IN THIS POLICY AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE POLICY. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO OUR COLLECTION, USE, SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY, ADD OR DELETE ANY PORTIONS OF THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AT ANY TIME. IN THE EVENT YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS POLICY AT ANY TIME, YOU SHALL DISCONTINUE THE USE OF THE PLATFORM OR SHARING YOUR INFORMATION.
IN THE EVEN YOU USE THE PLATFORM ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE (SUCH AS YOUR CHILD) OR AN ENTITY (SUCH AS YOUR EMPLOYER), YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AUTHORISED BY SUCH INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO (I) ACCEPT THIS POLICY ON SUCH INDIVIDUAL’S OR ENTITY’S BEHALF, AND (II) CONSENT ON BEHALF OF SUCH INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO OUR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INDIVIDUAL’S OR ENTITY’S INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY.
Like any other website, roojh.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
1. This Policy is published in compliance with applicable laws, inter alia of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Regulation thereto;
2. This Policy provides for the following:
a. the information collected from the users, including Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information relating to an individual;
b. the purpose, means, and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention, and destruction of such information; and
c. process of disclosure of such information.”.
Considering the nature of our services, we may require you to provide your Personal Information for using the, which Platform shall include but not be limited to the following (“Personal Information”):
a. Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name
b. Birth date/age
d. Address (including country and pin/postal code)
e. Phone number/mobile number
f. Email address
g. Physical, physiological, and mental health condition, provided by you and/or your Health Care Professional
h. Personal medical records and history
i. Valid financial information at the time of purchase of product/service and/or online payment
j. Login ID and password
k. User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter
l. Records of interaction with Roojh representatives
m. Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used
n. Master and transaction data and other data stored in your user account
o. Any other information that is willingly shared by you
p. Biometrics data
q. Genetic Data
r. Transgender Status
s. Intersex Status
t. Caste or Tribe
u. Religious or political belief or affiliation
v. Sexual orientation
w. Such other information as may be required for the purpose of providing the Platform services to you.
2. We may collect the above information through various sources, which may include but not limited to the:
a. Details provided during registration on the Platform.
b. Details of Personal Information provided during the course of receiving services.
c. Usage of features on the Platform.
d. Providing access to any other platform.
Your Personal Information may be used or processed for various purposes including but not limited to the following (“Purpose”):
1. To build your profile on the Platform.
2. To provide effective services.
,b> 3. To analyse the content in order to help Roojh improve and tailor its services and Platform for you, create an aggregate and anonymized database, and allows it to develop new services which are relevant to your needs
4. To perform studies, research, and analysis for improving the Platform experience and ensuring the content displayed is customised to your interests and preferences.
5. To contact you via phone, SMS, WhatsApp, or email for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, deals and offers, and other announcements.
6. To send promotional mails and offers.
7. To advertise our products and services.
9.To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
11. To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and to sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates.
1. Your privacy and safety of the personal information is of the greatest importance to us and therefore, Roojh has implemented procedures in accordance with legal and industry standards to safeguard and secure your sensitive and confidential information.
2. As a part of provision of the services on the Platform, Roojh reserves the right to maintain records of the account history, including without limitation all billing information and payment history, where applicable, and communications. Roojh will maintain these records on its secure servers in an encrypted form.
3. By sharing your Personal Information, you authorize us to exchange, transfer, share, or part with all or any of your Personal Information, across borders and from your country to any other countries across the world and our affiliates / agents / third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions or any other persons, for the Purposes specified under this Policy or as may be required by applicable law.
4. You acknowledge that we may transfer your Personal Information to some countries that may not have data protection laws that are as stringent as the laws of your own country. You acknowledge that it is adequate that Roojh transfers your Personal Information to any other entity within or outside your country of residence, Roojh will place contractual obligations on the transferee which will oblige the transferee to adhere to the provisions of this Policy.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us. In the event there is any change to your Personal Information, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on the Platform or by clicking on the profile page of the mobile app or by contacting us through email: [email protected] or submitting the request at the link https://www.roojh.com/about . We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable.
2. In the event you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete), or Roojh has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Roojh may, at its sole discretion, discontinue your access to the Platform services to you. There may be circumstances where Roojh will not correct, delete or update your Personal Information, including (a) where the Personal Information is opinion data that is kept solely for an evaluative purpose; and (b) the Personal Information is in documents related to a prosecution if all proceedings relating to the prosecution have not been completed.
3. In the event you wish to deactivate your account with us, you may do so by either filling the contact us request at www.roojh.com/about/ or sending an email to [email protected] We shall retain your Personal Information for a period of 10 (ten) years from the date of cessation of your access to the Platform or such period as may be prescribed by the applicable law. We shall not retain such Personal Information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. Please note that your withdrawal of consent, or cancellation of account may result in Roojh being unable to provide you with its Platform or to terminate any existing relationship Roojh may have with you.
4. In the event you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information, you may unsubscribe the same by visiting
https://www.roojh.com/about/ or please send us an email [email protected]
1. We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures including role-based access and need to know basis, password protection, encryption etc to ensure protection of your Personal Information. We restrict access of your Personal Information to our and our affiliates’ employees, agents, third party service providers, partners, and agencies on a need to know basis and in relation to the Purposes as specified above in this Policy.
2. While we will endeavour to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you and prevent unauthorized access, you acknowledge that the internet is not 100% (hundred percent) secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal Information. We shall not be liable in
any way in relation to any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information caused by us in relation to your Personal Information.
Children Under the Age of 13. If you are under the age of 13 (thirteen), you may not create an account on the website. To access Roojh, you have to be of legal age to be bound by the contract in the country where you reside. This age is 18 (eighteen) in most countries. If you are younger than 18 (eighteen), you can use an adult’s account with the permission of the account holder. In such an event, the account holder would be responsible for everything done with that account.
Youth Between the Ages of 13 and 18. If you are between the age of 13 (thirteen) and 18 (eighteen), please have your parent or guardian read this Policy and get his or her permission before you give us any of your personally identifiable information or before you buy anything from the Platform.
We have appointed a Grievance Officer to address any concerns or grievances that you may have regarding the processing of your Personal Information. In the event you have any such grievances, please write to our Grievance Officer at [email protected] and our officer will attempt to resolve your issues in a timely manner.
Please enter your phone number and get link to download the app.